Lucky Number 7
I woke up today at seven in the morning. My bus to go to school leaves at 7:34 (3 + 4?). I paid seventy-something dollars for my school supplies. I usually wear a size 8 in shoes, but amazingly, I was able to squeeze them into my old size 7 shoes. Coincidentally, it has also been seven days since my last blog entry. Maintaining a blog is harder than it seems. Between my three jobs, and in addition to school and AIESEC, it feels like I hardly have time for other things.
Since today is all about sevens, here are seven things about me that you may not know.
- I have terrible eyesight. Without my glasses or contact lenses, the whole world is an entire blur.
- I have never had a Kinder Surprise. My excuse for that is we don't have it in Indonesia or Philippines!
- I wanted to become a veterinarian. In addition to my first love with writing, I also loved animals. As a child, I would take my mother's stethoscope, run around the neighborhood and play as a vet with stray kitty cats.
- Notebooks and stationary are great, and I have too many of them. There are plenty of them lying around my house that some, I haven't even cracked open yet. This is the type of useless junk that I would like to stop spending money on.
- I could spend the whole day in a library or bookstore. I prefer books over other stores. When my siblings and I were younger, our parents would take us to the bookstore, rather than the toy store.
- My favourite body part to work out is my back. Nothing beats a lean and strong back. Plus, working out your back also helps build your biceps and triceps since most exercises need your arms!
- I only write with thick-inked black-coloured pens. I dislike thin pens and refuse to use the ones that have blue, green, red or any other coloured ink.
Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.